로고

미스월드코리아
로그인
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Taylor Swift reveals why Australian fans are her 'favourites…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Iola
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 24회   작성일Date 23-07-28 20:14

본문

mania hit Australia this week as hundreds of thousands of fans scrambled for tickets to her Eras tour. 
    The pop superstar, 33, is coming to for four nights next February and will take to the stage in for three. 
    The demand for tickets was unprecedented, as Ticketek announced that the pre-sale on Wednesday saw the highest ever number of people trying to buy tickets for an artist.
    Over 800,000 fans logged on to try and nab tickets to her Australian tour, while the ticketing website said it repelled half a billion bots. 
    It's clear that Taylor has a major fan base in Australia, and she also previously claimed that her fans Down Under are her 'favourite'. 
    It has been Taylor Swift mania in Australia this week as hundreds of thousands of fans have been scrambling for tickets for her Era's tour
    During Nova's On Air With Smallzy on Friday, an interview with Taylor Swift from 2014 was aired. 
    The radio host wanted to remind the country just how much the US popstar loves Australia.
    'I just want to thank them for being one of my favourites,' Taylor said in the throwback interview. 
    During Nova's On Air With Smallzy on Friday, an interview with Taylor Swift from 2014 was aired
    'They've made Australia one of my favourite places to be because we get to come here and play stadiums.'
    'And there's such amazing crowds and such amazing fans that I just want to thank them for making this a place that I come, and I feel very at ease here very at home because I feel like they understand what I'm trying to do.'
    After Wednesday's pre-sale for Taylor's Australian tour, an extra date in Sydney and Melbourne was added due to the high demand. 
    After Wednesday's pre-sale for Taylor's Australian tour, an extra date in Sydney and Melbourne was added due to the high demand
    The Grammy award-winning star will become the first artist since Madonna to perform three consecutive concerts at the Melbourne Cricket Ground when she takes the stage in February next year, and the first ever to play a fourth straight show at Sydney's Accor Stadium.
    On Friday, frantic fans took bitcoin to thb social media to tweet Ticketek and beg for seats to one of the shows.
    'This is becoming an obsession. I feel like a stalker!' wrote one fan.
    'I'm going to start playing each of Taylor Swifts albums and see how long it takes,' wrote another.
    'Guys I'm at work serving customer please make sure I get tickets straight away please I'm begging you,' pleaded another.
    On Friday, frantic fans took to social media to tweet Ticketek and beg for seats to one of the shows
    One cash-strapped fan wrote, 'How much are bookings/service fees per ticket?

Need to make sure enough in account?'
    Other fans camped outside the Ticketek offices in a bid to beat the online queues.
    'Still 3 hours until the box office opens, but the vibes are immaculate,' Swift superfan Bec Sammut said in a viral TikTok video as she waited outside in the dead of winter.
    'Camping overnight at the Ticketek office for Taylor Swift tickets because that's legitimately easier than getting them online,' she wrote.
    Pre-sale tickets went on sale on Wednesday, while the majority of fans are praying that they will nab seats for the tour during the general public sale this Friday. 
    Other fans camped outside the Ticketek offices in a bid to beat the online queues

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.